(1) Provence, 1970: M.F.K. Fisher, Julia Child, James Beard and the Reinvention of American Taste – So, this isn’t a cookbook per se, but you guys, my mind is sort of blown just thinking about the convening of these powerhouse tastebuds! I’m currently reading this book and it’s phenomenal!!
(2) Bountiful: Recipes Inspired by Our Garden by Todd Porter & Diane Cu – The photographs and recipes are pure inspiration. My favorite new cookbook of the year.
(3) Eat Your Vegetables: Bold Recipes for the Single Cook by Joe Yonan – Not only did I have the pleasure of hearing about this book firsthand from Joe Yonan at The Big Summer Potluck earlier this year, but I also got to taste some of the recipes from Joe’s book. Yum!!!! Even if you’re not cooking for one, this book has so many great recipes, and they’re super easy to double/triple.
(4) The French Market Cookbook: Vegetarian Recipes from My Parisian Kitchen by Clotilde Dusoulier – We probably don’t think about French cooking and vegetarian cooking at the same time….well, at least I don’t. But I do love French cooking, and I like keeping a plant based diet. Cotilde brings these style together in such a beautiful way, sharing wonderful seasonal recipes.
(5) Cooking from the Heart: My Favorite Lessons Learned Along the Way by John Besh – I’ve seen a small preview of recipes from this book, and one looked better than the next. If you love a cookbook that’s filled with great storytelling and photography, this book is for you.
(6) Baked Doughnuts for Everyone by Ashley McLaughlin – If you love baked doughnuts like I love baked doughnuts, or if you’re gluten free this book is calling your name! Get ready for 101 mouthwatering doughnuts – both sweet and savory. Make this gift extra fun by adding a standard size doughnut pan and a mini doughnut pan!
(7) The Flavor Bible by Karen Page and Andrew Dornenburg – This book is a staple in my kitchen! I highly recommend this for anyone who loves developing their own recipes.
(8) Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home by Jeni Britton Bauer – Every ice cream lover should have a copy of this book…and an ice cream maker!! This is my go-to source for ice cream inspiration and recipes.
(9) Bouchon Bakery by Th0mas Keller – Sweet tooths rejoice! This impressive desert-laden cookbook totally speaks for itself.
(10) Slow Cooker Revolution from America’s Test Kitchen – All hale the slow cooker!
Happy shopping and enjoy!!
This post contains affiliate links.